Developing effective and inspiring teams, Live online training
In this training, you will learn the fundamentals of team building and development, step by step, either live, hybrid or online. Whether your group is new, needs a boost to gain a competitive advantage, or is contending with constantly changing members or roles--this is the training for you.
During these two days, you will gain scientific knowledge about team development. In a case-based setting, you will be given a clear road map to success and experience applying it in the online environment.
You will learn how to
- Design a team start-up or a re-start, aligning team purpose, goals, and the road forward.
- Create a trustful and productive online environment.
- Familiarize yourself with team members and evaluate their competencies.
- Promote clarity about roles and flexibility in constantly changing environments.
- Establish team agreements to ensure successful cooperation that connects with your organizational values.
- Ensure effective distribution of information without endless meetings or overload.
- Meet and workshop online to advance these goals and engage in effective problem solving.
- Facilitate inclusive and engaging online meetings.
***Note that advanced workshop facilitation can be added with an extra day of training.
Eva Åberg is a Swedish consultant in leadership and organizational development at Audiendo. She has extensive experience working as a trainer and consultant for international companies.
Who is the course for?
The course is for managers, team leaders, and those who work in similar roles.
How the distance learning course works
- The course is delivered online at a specific time, just like a physical course.
- The length of the course is indicated above.
- The trainer will be present online throughout the course delivery.
- You will need a good internet connection, and you will participate via Zoom with your webcam turned on for the duration of the training. The link to join the digital meeting room will be sent to you before the course start date.
- Breaks and self-guided work are included in the indicated time of the course sessions.
Tailor-made internal training
This course can be tailored to your organization’s unique needs and circumstances. Please contact Nilla Peterson for more information.