Leadership for Non-managers, Live Online Training
This training will teach you essential leadership tools and methods to manage your teams or project colleagues.
In the contemporary workplace, team members are often called upon to lead project groups and ensure that colleagues perform well—even though they are not formal managers. This position leads to a unique set of challenges. “Leadership for Non-managers” will provide you with the confidence, knowledge, and methods to handle this unique role by alternating between content delivery, group work, discussions, and other exercises.
”It was a great course, Eva! I feel very inspired and pumped up to try more, receive more feedback, and take the time to reflect on and practice what you taught us.”
- Sara Djupsund, Swedish Institute
In this seminar you will learn to
- Establish appropriate expectations for your role.
- Develop a more effective and productive team.
- Change unwanted behaviour.
- Create goals, tasks, and motivation that enhance performance.
- Adapt your leadership style to the situation and the group.
- Develop trust and self-leadership.
- Offer effective feedback.
- Coach your team members.
- Understand conflicts and how they can be resolved.
Eva Åberg is a Swedish consultant in leadership and organizational development at Audiendo. She has many years of experience working for international companies as a trainer and consultant.
Who is the course for?
The course is for those who work as project managers, team leaders, or serve in similar roles without having formal managerial responsibility. No specialized prior knowledge is necessary to take the course.
How the distance learning course works
- The course is delivered online at a specific time, just like a physical course.
- The length of the course is indicated above.
- The trainer will be present online throughout the course delivery.
- You will need a good internet connection, and you will participate via Zoom with your webcam turned on for the duration of the training. The link to join the digital meeting room will be sent to you before the course start date.
- Breaks and self-guided work are included in the indicated time of the course sessions.
Tailor-made internal training
This course can be tailored to your organization’s unique needs and circumstances. Please contact Nilla Peterson for more information.