For executive members: The most impact-focused conference for leaders today; All Eyes on Washington.
Executive Members: Welcome to the most impact-focused conference for leaders today; The Washington Executive Conference.
Over three days, we will be diving right in to the heart of where decisions are made, visit with influencers who cause ripple effects across the world, and learn how the shift in political winds impacts the future of business - and how you can fold these insights in to your own effectiveness as a leader and communicator.
The program for this conference is curated so that delegates will get access to the latest and most relevant in questions of:
- How Politics Impacts the Way Companies Communicate
- How the Media is Influencing the Mood in the U.S
- New Insights in to Lobbying 2019
- The Latest and Greatest in Sustainability.
Detailed Program, as of April 12:
6.30-9.30PM - Welcoming Dinner at the Swedish Residence, hosted by Ambassador Karin Olofsdotter.
8.30-9.30AM - Breakfast Meeting at the Wilson Center, hosted by Gwen Young, Director, Wilson Center.
10.00AM-12 NOON - Visit to Congress, meetings with Representatives of Congress.
12.30-2.00PM - Luncheon on Capitol Hill.
2.30-4.00PM - Visit to IMF, including Round Table Discussions with Think Tanks.
6.30-9.30PM - Dinner at the National Press Club, Guest Speaker TB.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2
8.30-9.30AM - Breakfast Meeting at House of Sweden, hosted by Cecilia Lif, Counselor, Swedish Embassy.
10.00AM-12 NOON - Seminar at House of Sweden, The Latest in: Politics, Communication, Lobbying, and Sustainability.
12.30-2.00PM - Concluding Luncheon at House of Sweden, Guest Speaker TBA.
12.30-2.00PM - End of Conference.
Confirmed Speakers to date
- Ambassador Karin Olofsdotter, Sweden’s Ambassador to the U.S.
- Jay Newton Small, Author, Correspondent, TIME Magazine
- Becky Frankiewcz, CEO Manpower Group USA
- Ambassador Mark Brzezinski, former U.S. Ambassador to Sweden
- Stephanie Mitchko-Beale, CTO & COO, Cross Media Works
- Tara Engel, VP, Public and National Affairs, Pernod-Ricard
- Andrew Frank, Founder & President, KARV Communications
- Gwen Young, Director, Global Women’s Leadership Initiative
- Courtney McBride, Correspondent, Wall Street Journal
In order to offer an up-to-date program, speakers will be added to this list.